The TMT-2000S is based on Curie Heat Technology which responds to the thermal demands of each solder joint by adjusting the power instantaneously, thereby meeting the exact requirements of the substrate component and solder material.
- Curie Heat Technology operating at 470KHz.
- Maximum flexibility, allows the use of K, P and S Series tips.
- Extremely compact, weighs just 1.3KG.
- No calibration or operator training required.
- No additional coil assembly costs.
Note! Solder tip not included. Check for basic tip below.