Raspberry Pi 400 EU kit is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. It features a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback. This model with SE keyboard layout. Includes Raspberry Pi 400 with SE keyboard, EU power supply, mouse, micro hdmi cable, sd-card and beginners guide (swedish).
Raspberry Pi 400 is your complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, as well as a 40-pin GPIO header, it's the most powerful and easy-to-use Raspberry Pi computer yet. Raspberry Pi 400 is also available as part of a complete kit including a mouse, power supply, preloaded SD card, and more.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
For further details, see the Raspberry Pi 400 product brief
This Raspberry Pi 400 Kit contains everything you need to get started (except screen/TV). Raspberry Pi 400 with SE keyboard, EU power supply, mouse, micro hdmi cable, sd-card and beginners guide (swedish).