A RISC-V powered soldering iron running an Open Firmware
The Pinecil is a smart mini portable soldering iron with a 32-bit RISC-V SoC featuring a sleek design, auto standby and it heats up to an operating temperature in just 6 seconds!
- Dual power input design: 1) USB-C supports both PD and QC 3.0 and; 2) DC5525 barrel DC jack.
- Speedy Rapid Warmup: Reaches operating temperature in 6 seconds. Support for on-demand rapid boost feature.
- Adjustable soldering tip temperature which can be set between 100° C and 400° C using the adjustment buttons and an easy-to-read OLED display.
- Portable: it features a sleek and slim design, comprised of an SAE 304 stainless steel core housed inside a polycarbonate shell.
- Auto standby mode engages when it is not in use ensuring the user safety.
- 170mm (98mm without the solder tip) x 12.8mm x 16.2mm
- 30g weight with solder tip (20g weight without solder tip)
- Black plastic build with metal clip (handle)
- Ralim’s IronOS operating system
- GigaDevice GD32VF103TB chipset
- 32-bit RV32IMAC RISC-V “Bumblebee Core” @ 108 MHz, 128KB Flash, 32KB SRAM
- 0.69″ OLED white color monochrome display with 96x16p resolution
- USB-C PD and QC 3.0 12V-20V 3A
- DC5,5/2,5, 12V-21V DC 3A barrel jack
- Capable of receiving power from either USB-C port or barrel jack
- GPIO break-out through USB-C port
- PINECIL Smart Mini Portable Soldering Iron
- Type B2 soldering tip as default (R0,5x10mm)